Loyola International School
- The student must have a valid Qatar ID.
- The Student must be of Indian Nationality. If the student is not an Indian then he must have special permission from the Ministry of Education for admission.
- To join Kg 1 for the current academic year the child must complete 3 years.
- For higher sections, the child must pass the previous class examinations and must provide a valid TC and report the card on the day of the admission process.
- The child must pass the admission test to confirm the seat in the school.
Transfer from American curriculum:
- If a student is coming from the American curriculum then he/she will be admitted in one grade higher than usual. That is, if he/she has completed Grade 1 in the American curriculum then he/she will be admitted for Grade 3 in the Indian curriculum.
Transfer from British curriculum:
- If a student is coming from the British curriculum then he/she will be admitted in the immediate next grade that he/she has completed. That is, if he/she has completed Grade 1 in the British curriculum then he/she will be admitted for Grade 2 in the Indian curriculum.
The age limit for each class is as shown below, age must be calculated up to 30th September 20XX,
(For illustrative purposes only, if the admission is sought for the AY 2021-22, the age of the child is calculated up to 30th September 2021)